Wednesday 4 January 2012

Starting a Blog

I have decided to enter the world of blogging. I will try and write about my climbing adventures in an interesting (unlikely) way with few spelling mistakes (very unlikely). Ive decided to start one as I have been meaning to do so for a while now and it might keep anyone whos interested up to date on winter conditions, all be it in honey pot locations, I do tend to follow the crowds in that sense.
Despite it being winter ive probably done more trad and boulder routes over the last 2 weeks than I did in the whole of the first semester at uni, im at Edinburgh doing geology and physical geography if your interested. Earlier in December I was on the ben with the STS winners and special guests and managed a couple of IV's and an unclean second of a new VIII 8 with Greg Boswell and Jim Higgins.
Hopefully the weather and avalanche conditions will improve soon, I cant do that much more cleaning in the flat and ratho is closed as the roof fell in!

 Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment